Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question related to a search engines

hi All
    I am just heard about the NetFPGA in general i am looking for the Verilog code of the IP lookup table search engine
    where can i find it ?
    i saw that many people did some work on bloom filters where can i find this code

thanks
    Itzik

Hi Itzik,

Please see the User's Guide for details about obtaining the source code. The relevant section is Obtaining Gateware/Software.

Glen
    Glen Gibb
    NetFPGA developer & PhD candidate
    Stanford University

Comment

Hi Glen,
      thanks for information i tried to look at the Guide and i search in NF2 / LIB / VERILOG but
      i did not find the Verilog file where the IP lookup is implemented please can you help me ?

in addition do you know how many IP adress this search engine supports , and in which technique does it uses

thanks
      Itzik

Comment

Hi Itzik,

You might want to look at the following post (and the accompanying thread: https://forums.netfpga.org/node/3042)

Each project has a project.xml file in the project's include directory. The project.xml specifies which modules to pull in -- the modules are located in NF2/lib/verilog. For example, one module included in the reference router is core/input_arbiter/rr_input_arbiter; inside this directory you'll find a src directory which has the source for the particular module.

In the case of the reference router/NIC, the modules provide the complete functionality for the project. Other projects may need functionality beyond what the modules provide; in that case the project will include source code in the project's src directory.
        Glen Gibb
        NetFPGA developer & PhD candidate
        Stanford University

Comment

Working...
        X